The Rise of Tyrants and Petty Votaries
“Your vote is a meaningless joke,” ~John Kay, Steppenwolf, 1969, song title, Monster.
That was my stance some thirty years ago shortly after casting my last vote. Concluding that elections were a joke, I rejected all party affiliation.
Opting instead for anarchy—and not the sort of lawless, unchecked chaos and destruction perpetrated by Antifa punks and BLM thugs. But Anarchy of the Spirit, the insulation and isolation of the soul, the meditative flavor that calmly says leave me the fuck alone, and we’ll coexist just fine.
“That government is best which governs least,” ~Henry David Thoreau
That was then. Little could I imagine how brazenly crooked the system would become. Nor did I foresee the unrelenting attacks on personal freedoms.
Despite the many glaring look-at-me voting irregularities of 2020 and the accompanying over-the-top self-incriminating denials of wrongdoing, there remain election-fraud deniers. And against all odds, those whose candidate won, no less.
—But understand, willful gainsay is an extraordinary protocol for the NPCs whose programming employs blinders and ridicule and lavish use of the term “conspiracy theory” at the first presentation of oppositional evidence. But then what would you expect?
The magnitude of election corruption sewn into the assaults on freedom cuts deep and personal.
“When in the course of human events…”
The Left is over governing.
And overbearing, untenable, inconsiderate, disobliging, rude, belligerent, intrusive, and bereaved of proper behavior. I’ll enumerate:
- Their anti-American agenda.
- Their communistic sympathies and sympathizers, if not outright communist collusion.
- Their shameless white-shaming antics.
- Their anti-white training, tropes, and rhetoric rekindling a hostile racial divide.
- Their nagging obsession with disarming the deplorable 2nd amendment patriots while defunding those mean, “racist” cops and freeing and or encouraging the “socially disadvantaged” criminals, the homicidal mental cases, the dregs, and assheads doesn’t blend well with my portrait of peace, security, and self-defense.
- Their narcissistic Woke Sect, the predominantly young, white Marxist punks who intimidate, violently demanding compliance to their fascist doctrine, shouting, “White silence is violence.” Well, turns out they’re right. I’ll suffer silence no longer. And dispense with ingratiation.
- Their puzzling hypocrisy, e.g., champion abortion; oppose the death penalty; wage war and conflict.
- Their calamitous open border immigration policy. Welcoming a flood of illegals and during a “pandemic.” Makes one take pause, doesn’t it?
- Their inimical maligning of the words Patriot, Constitutional, and Liberty.
- Their combative cancel culture.
- Their racist critical race theory.
- Their laughable but politically motivated mislabeling of the January 6 Capitol breach as a coup d’état, an insurrection, an attempt to overthrow the government (unarmed and without an F-15, no less), while offering pass, bail, legitimacy, and encouragement to BLM and Antifa riots, looting, violence, and destruction.
- Their angry intolerance of and shouting down conservative voices. Or any opposing expression.
- Their censoring of free speech in connivance with social media autocrats.
- Their fiscal ineptitude.
- Their handouts and escalation of government dependency.
- Their burdening taxes, their stifling restrictions.
- Their ambush on America’s energy independence.
- Their persecution of the unholy unvaccinated.
- Their damnable determination to wreck the economy and emotional wellbeing of the citizenry with endless threats and needless shutdowns, face masks, experimental vaccines, and other Draconian mandates.
- And for fuck’s sake, let’s not overlook their most excelling agent provocateur, the flip-flopping blabber-gab of all time, little Fauci the Dictator (whom we can’t say enough about), and his self-appointing brigades of fawning fanatical Militant Mask Nazis (whom we can’t say enough about). And by little I mean stature, there’s nothing little about this little man’s power lust. Nor his salary.
While democracy is a listing ship and capitalism suffer the weight of global dominance, the answer isn’t the Left’s socialistic, communistic aspirations that can only drive the country into further instability, despair, crime, unrest, inequality, poverty, and racism. To the inevitable greater tyranny: defamatory branding and detention of dissidents, the promise of a “social credit score,” vaccine passports and the privilege of conformity, the eventual expropriation of private property, the prohibition of free enterprise.
Don’t roll your eyes. These are reoccurring themes throughout history.
“There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.” ~Lao Tzu
Like an avalanche, there’s a nefarious momentum motivating the left, threatening to bury liberty; transforming its followers into the image of itself. And while I don’t fancy looking for liberation from the fractured leadership of the Republican Party envenomed with pinko commie RINOs, there’s little choice. Theirs is the last dominant stand against totalitarianism.
“Whenever Governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia.” ~Elbridge Gerry
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed.” ~Second Amendment
With Freedom shackled and chained and the liberals’ dogged determination to disarm the people’s militia and take over the country to impose a flawed system with a historical record of misery and poverty for all but the elite, I’ll register, donate, vote, and without complaint present a photo ID at the poll.
Of course, it’s all for naught if districts continue to count more votes than they have registered voters.
The USA shouldn’t become [any more of] an increasingly poisonous socialist state masquerading as a free democratic republic and I don’t see avoiding that by singing the praise of leftist religion.
“I ask for, not at once no government, but at once a better government.” ~Henry David Thoreau