Ford Mustang Shelby GT 350
5.2L V8 Flat-Plane Crank, 526 HP – 429 LB/FT Torque, 8250 RPM
Voodoo is Ford’s nickname for its internal combustion mischief-maker. It’s a naturally aspirated Badass.
As for road-hugging ability, it makes me giddy.
I admit, your Tesla is jackrabbit quick, and worthy of admiration, but it doesn’t sound like this. And the flat-plane, thrust-filled roar of GT Vudo, ain’t noise pollution.
- TREMEC TR-3160 6-speed manual transmission
- 3.73 TORSEN® limited-split rear differential
- Brakes – 15.5″ front and 14.9″ ventilated 2-piece rotors
- Brakes – Brembo™ 6-piston front and 4-piston rear calipers
- Electronic line-lock
- Engine oil, transmission, and differential coolers
- Integrated Driver Control System
- MagneRide® Damping System
- 295/35r19 Front & 305/35r19 Rear Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 Tires
- 0 to 60 in 4.0 Seconds
- Top Speed in Excess of 170 MPH (274 KPH)
To get a feel, take a lap with these guys. Tho’ ain’t nothin’ like the real thing. So if you’re ever in the neighborhood, we’ll take a ride.
Look, I get it, there are quicker, faster production cars, but none as stunningly beautiful as the Mustang; the classic pony car icon. Vroom!